Jumat, 08 April 2011

Target of 27th



Alhamdulillah,
Finally, My Scientific Writing "Mobil Klinik Pernikahan untuk Penanggulangan KDRT secara Nyata", in Training Scientific UII yesterday, became the main supply for the realization of the target of 27.
Insya Allah,  It can be the way for the realization of the next targets... \(´⌣`)/

The Phytagoras
Hopely, with this aquarium, I ain’t feel alone anymore, trained me of responsibility as creatures with other creatures.  Welcome to our home, Cos, Sin, and Tan. I wish I keep you as best as I can..
 
Ok. This is Target of 27. Give some STREAK, and now the NEXT TARGET we'll be... KEEP STRUGLE.

27 of Targets
"Mimpi yg tinggi bukanlah jaminan, milikilah mimpi yg dpt membuat kita bergerak"

0 komentar:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Walgreens Printable Coupons